Liebster Award Time!
My little blog was just nominated for a Liebster Award! What does this mean you ask? Well, the Liebster Award is passed on by bloggers to new bloggers who have less than 200 followers, and to support the blogs that you like by sharing them with your readers. Thank you bookzandbitz for nominating Kissed by Ink!
These are the rules of the award:
Recipients of the Liebster Award must:
1. List 11 Random Facts about you.
2. Answer the questions that were asked of you (By the blogger that nominated you).
3. Nominate 11 other blogs for the Liebster Blog Award and Link to their Blogs.
4. Notify the bloggers of their award.
5. Ask the award winners 11 questions to answer once they accept the award.
Random Facts About Me
1. I am a huge Yankees fan! Yes, I am aware that our team has a lot of older players. Yes, our guys are paid way too much. But I refuse to give up hope. I know that next year, if we make a play for some young blood and retire a few, we’ll have a gold mine!
2. There will never be a better TV show than Buffy the Vampire Slayer. This show ended 10 years ago, but without it where would Twilight be?
3. I love tattoos. Not only do I have one, but I dream of getting more. So much so, my latest WIP revolves around the world of a tattoo artist. Love guys with tattoos too! My hubby has 2:)
4. Wanna know what I fear most? Tornadoes. It is a ridiculous fear since I live in Pennsylvania!
5. Brad Pitt is my dream guy.
6. A close 2nd is Charlie Hunnam. If you don’t know who he is, check out Sons of Anarchy!
7. I am a candy junkie. I can’t write without popping Gobstoppers, Runts or Sprees in my mouth.
8. I cannot drive the speed limit. Ever.
9. Any amusement park ride that spins or goes too high is not for me. I get super dizzy!
10. If I didn’t color my hair, I’d be 70% gray! This would definitely make me look 10 years older, so gonna keep on coloring forever!
11. I dream of one day living in the city.