Deadly to Love by Mia Hoddell
There is a love that is so dangerous, so powerful, so intoxicating that it embraces your heart and smothers your mind until it leaves you defenceless.
Serena knew that but still, it didn’t stop her. His name was Kai. He was the most beautiful, irresistible man she had ever encountered. Their attraction was too compelling to fight and she knew she would go to the end of the world beside him. That is love.
However behind the allure was hidden a deadly secret – a secret that threatened her fragile life… But secrets best left unsaid never remain hidden forever. When Kai reveals his true identity, she is exposed to a frightening world she had no idea existed. Controlled by powerful Elemental forces her life is placed in mortal danger.
Unbeknown to them, their lives have been entwined from the beginning and it leads her to discover an even greater secret about who she really is. As the pieces begin to unravel and death becomes a reality, Serena is forced to decide what is more important…her love or life.
Mia Hoddell lives in the UK with her family and two cats. She spends most of her time writing or reading and her preferred genre is Young Adult, Paranormal Romance. Before 2009, Mia wouldn’t even pick up a book and was more interested in sports. However she finally found some novels that captured her interest and developed a love of both reading and writing. Mia began with poems and after getting two published in separate anthologies she moved on to short stories. Although she enjoyed this, Mia found she had too much to tell with too little space, so later on she created her first series The Wanderer Trilogy and from there other ideas have emerged which she hopes to turn into novels as well. Elemental Killers is her second series and book two will be out soon.
Thanks to Amy for hosting me on her brilliant blog and remember to check out Deadly to Love and the rest of the tour stops here: http://miahoddell.blogspot.co.uk/p/tour-schedule.html!
Gotta love some good teasers. If these don’t make you rush out and read Deadly to Love, I just don’t know about you!
- I knew they would get it out of me at some point but at that moment I liked that it was just something I knew. As soon as I told them, they would want details and I wasn’t ready to give them yet. ~Page 56
- I watched him as he ran towards the chaos, gun drawn and ready. When he was nearing the row of houses another man and woman ran out to join him. ~ page 195
- “Well as you can hear, I’m not dead and not planning on being so any time soon. Yeah the weather’s weird but it’s not like we can do anything but wait it out I guess,” I lied. ~ Page 250
- “What? Why? How does she even know where this house is?”
Kai had made his way back to the sofa but instead of wrapping his arms around me he sat facing me, his back against the armrest. ~ Page 267
- I shut my eyes to block out the inhuman stares and the unnatural light.
Fear had taken over my body. ~Page 342
Anyone who knows me, is versed in my love of music. Here’s Mia’s soundtrack–check out the cool tunes!
Paperback (Lulu) and will be available on Amazon soon